Tuesday, January 18, 2011

to be or not to be..

holaaaaaa...
2nd day of the week, eh? how is it goin anyway ppl? i really wish u happy now and then. am super happy now! why oh why? well, many reasons why..too long to story right now, but i just wanna thanks Allah for giving me any strength and this smile stick in my face :) anyhoo, me lunch date with my dear friend, Mira, today. girls out always great!babling this and that..hohohoho, fuuunnnnnn!and just think about my later nite-date with my bestie, Vita. 

talking about happiness, i wonderin how many times in a day we feel so gratefull for what we have? uncountable i guess :)) i just love the way i woke up in the morning, when i catch up with friends and hv breakfast together, share any story before we start to work, take a sip of my favourite coffee, enjoy the lunch, dudududu..what a life!i hope this smile would stay for last, aminnn..

(again)..don't forget to smile ppl.give your best smile, even for a stranger, because maybe that's the only sunshine they get today.xoxo


No comments: