Friday, January 14, 2011

i heart u, dream..

assalamualaikum you there..
so..Free-Day isn't it right now?wohoooo..come come yayness!am about soo happy to hear this day comin :P 
anyway, i just wanna share somethin.well, first if u kindly wanna know, am kind of dreamesh..yes, i love daydreaming, hahaha.i just thought that all of my dreams keeps me alive until now. all my dreams keeps me survived through day by day, time after time. it is makes me stronger than before. it is keeps me awake in the morning, realize that i have lots of dreams that day. it might gonna be realize or might no. but i believe in my faith, in my dreams, that one day..it'll become true.
so much dream to share, to build, to capture it into a perfect shape that i want. people say am not realistic? uhhmm, judge me then, i just don't care for what people saying coz i keep on moving my world :)

CURRENT DREAM
anyway, my current dream is going to adelaide.why adelaide? actually, it just came out..POP-UP!emm, before this am soo listen to Aditia Sofyan's album, Quite Bedroom, there's a song title "Adelaide Sky". while listening that song, i wondering myself sitting somewhere at the park, seeing people walking..and by the time am thinkin about that, somehow it makes me warm.done with first, my second reason : i read Radityadika's comic..and why oh why there's adelaide as a background of story???and..i just thought "Okay, i should reaaly go to this place!". and now, am here, with those adelaide song and background, saving any money so one day i could go there..hopefully by 2012 i could go there, aminnn..wish me yaa :)))
it is not a fool to dream, never.it courages every me to catch there, my dreams. i drive myself to the very best of me, hopefully.i just wanna see the clouds, sun, and sky with a smile, knowing that i can catch up my dreams.

keep on dreaming people, that makes u alive..
yes, it makes u breath..live ur dreams..




great friday all, warm hug from here
xoxo

No comments: