Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Nu-Year

well..hellllloooooo 2011.hows u all doin anyway?
hope doin great ya.mine?hope so.

this is my first post again after long time neglected this blog anyway..kinda busy and tired for several weeks :( but now am baaaaccckkk and thanks God am stand still,fyuuhhh..btw,me struggle with complicated things back then.this and that,here and there..ih sooo enough with heavy breath and loong sigh.now is a new year,new hope,new spirit.this is me,my way,my world,my happiness..right?am not updated this blog with any pic,sooo bad :(( so many story to tell..so many pic i wanna share,later i will.

many many lesson i've got last year.to be real patience was the hardest part,indeed.there lots of emotion involved,angry,sad, happy, tears.but am here now to share a smile, laugh, happiness..i'll do what i want, what i wanna share to people around me.to make myself happy first then am sure that my world will happy with me too.


just a simple way..simple things..to give, share, forgive and keep moving on.do ROCKS ur 2011 people !!!i heart u much from here :))))

No comments: