Thursday, November 18, 2010

Black-White-Grey

here's my last tuesday outfit.yeah,working outfit.FYI, am so new as a hijabers.i don't have much time to buy clothes and other stuff.so just tryin to mix and match things from my closet.just an old clothes :D 
white shirt-whitenblack blazer from bloop
executive's dark grey trouser
charles n keith's peep toe's
charles n keith's bag
ohh yeah,last tuesday i was soooo sleepy *yawn.i don't know why,but this city seemed to be soo rush rush and rush all the time.people moving so fast here.me?am enjoying by seeing all this people moving on and on.it's kinda fun for me u know.sitting in a corner of a coffee shop,take a sip of ur fav latte while seeing people..there's a joy inside me.so i can feel that am alive.i do enjoying world.to be part of the world.to hear a sound of coffeemaker when get started,to hear waiter saying welcoming words to customer,to smell ur latte..and so on.what?too dramaqueen?me?whatever.but me here just tryin to live my world.i enjoying every single step of mine.just by doing,hearing,or even feeling little things.how about yours?:)

No comments: