Friday, February 4, 2011

25 Birthday Bash

holaaaaa..yesterday, 3rd of February 2011 was my bornday. me 25 years now, alhamdulillah. and i had a superb lovely birthday bash with my friends, me sooooooooooooo happy ya Allah..i had a quarter life now, still many things to pursue, catch many dream of mine, just wish Allah for any health so i can do it all, amin.
and thanks thanks HUGE thanks for lovely friends of mine, who catch to my birthday bash, u all were GREAT and ROCKS my day. subhanallah, i've got many wonderfull wishes, presents, friends..i heart u all :*
so speechless right now, this is one of my best birthday ever..*melted
thanks all, for coming into my life and put so many color in my world.have a lovely month people.spread all the love you have.
xoxo



































4 comments:

Rani S Sembiring said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY kakaaa :D

Nisa said...

thankyouuuu adeee,hihihihi,,,senaaaannng :D

azza azmy said...

nice bag. where did u get it?

Nisa said...

sorrii for late reply..the bag is from FOSSIL anyway..love the vintage ones :)