Friday, November 12, 2010

Currently Here!

Assalamualaikum reader..well it's gonna be my first post.after this and that,removing lotta stuff from my blog,now here i am,finally :))

i kept lotta thought for this blog.what am i supposed to write and share???my current job?believe me,it's gonna be deadly boring to hear.fashion?wooow,since am not a model or designer so am not an expert in that field.but maybe,*yeaah maybe,oneday i'll post about my daily outfit or just my dream outfit.hohoho..hmm,what else?music,movie,travelling thingy,lotta dreams??okay,just anything.i think i'll post anything that popped out from my head :p

yes,i just cant wait to start blogging.since there's so many inspired bloggers out there who inspires me a lot!hopefully u can enjoy my blog and please drop some advice for me.

danke,

No comments: